Tax Lawyers Providing Full Service Tax Planning
Helping you navigate even the most complicated issues
The legal issues associated with taxes can be both complex and highly technical. We will provide you with full service tax planning and advice for business and personal transactions, as well as representation in tax controversies. Rely on us to put our experienced in virtually all major areas of federal, state, and local taxes to work on your behalf. We will work directly with you and your accountants to help you understand even the most difficult tax issues and provide practical solutions.
Assisting you in achieving your goals
Tax implications are one of the most important, and most overlooked, parts of any transaction. Our transactional tax advice assists will help you meet your business and investment goals by creating tax efficient structures for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, limited liability companies, private equity transaction, complex financings, international transactions and investments, and real estate investments and developments.
Working through tax issues of every kind
There is much more to taxes than just the basic issue of what is owed to the IRS. There are a variety of issues that must be considered, and numerous forms tax law could become relevant in any plan or transaction. We are here to work through all of these issues with you, including:
- Accounting for (i.e. timing of) income and deductions
- Ad valorem taxes
- Affordable (tax credit) housing developments
- At risk rules & passive activities
- Capital gains and losses
- Corporate tax (including subchapter S)
- Depreciation (including normalization for public utilities)
- Estate & gift tax
- General income tax
- Income taxation of estates & trusts
- Income taxation of international transactions
- Mergers, acquisitions & divestitures
- Municipal bonds (tax exempt and taxable)
- Other non-ad valorem taxes
- Partnership tax
- Sales and use taxes
- Tax audits, IRS appeals & tax litigation and appeals
- Tax exempt organizations (including public charities and private foundations)
- Tax legislation and rulemakings
- Taxation of natural resources (oil & gas and hard minerals)
- Taxation of real estate development and investments
- U.S. tax treaties
Experience dealing with the IRS
With our experience addressing tax issues of every kind, we have the knowledge to advise you of all the options to resolve your tax problems and come up with the best plan to leave you in the optimal financial shape. Let us work on your behalf so you can rest assured you have a strong advocate in your corner providing you with the best possible representation.
Contact a tax lawyer who will guide you to the best possible outcome
Korge & Korge, L.L.P. represents clients throughout South Florida to resolve estates on a broad spectrum of tax issues. Call us at 305-444-5630 or contact us online to schedule a meeting and discuss how we can help you succeed.