Experienced Attorneys Helping Individuals and Businesses Succeed
Accomplished law firm providing general counsel services
By hiring skillful, seasoned counsel, you can anticipate and overcome legal challenges of all varieties, from the simplest to the most complex. That’s why South Florida companies and individuals seeking high-quality legal support have come to rely on the attorneys of Korge & Korge, L.L.P. Drawing on more than 90 years of combined legal experience, we represent individual, corporate, and government clients throughout Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, offering strong advocacy and sound advice. Our aim is to build lasting relationships with our clients, something we accomplish by offering personalized attention coupled with innovative and flexible fee structures built for your financial situation. For companies, we will even perform the function of an in-house general counsel, but at a cost-effective fixed monthly rate based on the level of service you require. Whether you need assistance with an estate plan, a tax problem, business litigation, or some other legal issue, we are here to helping you succeed.
Established counselors who are dedicated to solving companies’ problems
Since 1998, our firm has built a reputation for delivering excellent results to clients throughout South Florida by providing:
- Trustworthy advice — For us, the practice of law remains an honorable profession, not just another business. You can rely on us to provide counsel that addresses your long-term objectives.
- Personalized attention — As a small firm, we are able to deliver exemplary service to each client so you know you will always have somebody in your corner you can rely on.
- Carefully planned strategy — By working closely with each client, our lawyers can devise effective strategies designed to produce complete solutions to your legal concerns.
Throughout more than two decades of service to the community, we have gained a loyal and growing client base because of the care we devote to each matter.
Knowledgeable lawyers assisting with estate planning, litigation, and business matters
Our firm represents South Florida clients in numerous practice areas, including:
- Estate planning — Families and individuals rely on our comprehensive estate planning services to preserve their assets and make plans to pass property to their loved ones. We advise on all types of legal instruments, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance healthcare directives.
- Probate — When a loved one has passed away, rely on us to work with you through the process of resolving their estates and getting their assets distributed in accordance with their final wishes.
- Business law — Businesses and charitable organizations of all types depend on us in a variety of contexts, from advocacy to advice and from the courtroom to the boardroom. Whether your business is just starting out and you need help with its structure or you’re an established business needing representation in litigation and transactions, we will diligently pursue solutions that meet your specific needs and goals.
- Litigation — For businesses and individuals, we are strong advocates in litigation, focused on obtaining the best possible outcome from any legal proceeding. This includes handling disputes among individuals and businesses, as well as insurance coverage disputes.
- Tax law — Our firm provides detailed information on all type of tax law concerns including filing and disputes with government authorities. Whether at the federal, state, or local level, we will provide you practical solutions to even the most complex situations.
- General legal counsel — As legal issues come up in a variety of contexts throughout life, our attorneys put their decades of combined experience to use in order to help you reach the best possible outcomes.
For these and other legal challenges, our firm will provide clear, responsive communication and advice guided by decades of practical experience. No matter what type of assistance you need, our goal remains the same: to help you succeed.
Contact a skilled attorney for help with your legal needs
Korge & Korge, L.L.P. represents clients throughout South Florida in estate planning, probate, business law, tax law, civil litigation and a variety of other legal matters. Call us at 305-444-5630 or contact us online to schedule a meeting and discuss how we can help you succeed.